Mixed reality offers a unique experience with the successful amalgamation of the physical and digital world. This new-age solution can help your organization innovate and feed the experience hungry consumers of today. To help brands that seek professional solutions in this space, TuroVR comes in play and enable brands to do more for their consumers.
TuroVR is dedicated to redefining solutions for future communications and entertainment in Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and mixed reality. As a provider of outsourced AR and VR application development service, our vision is to enable brands and help them bring the wow-factor with intuitive user experience coupled with new age technologies.
We develop AR and VR applications that are a pure work of art. With experience and knowledge, our work is an amalgamation of precision work and elegance. At TuroVR, we provide solutions for different industries such as eCommerce, construction, supermarkets, and more.
By end of April 2018, we will launch a product called Virtual Forum. Our product, Virtual Forum, will take communication and collaboration to an entirely new level. With the power of Mixed Reality, businesses across the globe can transform the workplace that boosts creativity and promotes productivity as well.
Shape your Brand’s Future by Offering new experience with Mixed Reality
How could I know VR, AR marketing strategies actually work?
People love to shop in supermarkets & that’s for a reason. Their fiscal food policies or front-of-pack nutrition labeling, bringing new dimensions to public care. However, due to the complexities of undertaking such research in the real world, well-designed randomized controlled trials on these kinds of interventions are lacking. There comes the AR & VR, which is the game changer for the industry.
While both can feel deeply engaging, only one (VR) is definitely got an upperhand. The visor erase the other visual inputs, and often comes with headphones to control the audio inputs.
On the other hand, AR needs interaction with reality. It’s a superimpose of virtual world onto the physical world, with an aim to create interesting communication between the two, while erasing other inputs.
Here’s a detail round-up of some of the innovations in each:
Virtual Reality (VR):
Virtual Reality (VR is the utilization of PC innovation to make a simulated domain. Unlike traditional user interfaces, VR places the client inside an experience. Rather than review a screen before them, clients are inundated and ready to connect with 3D world.
Uses of Virtual Reality:
1. Store Design: For retail, nothing is more resource escalated than the choice to rebuild or update a store format. Virtual reality has just been around for a short time to enable organizations to envision store designs and potential activity issues, however as the innovation turns out to be more acknowledged, it’s turning into a larger piece of testing shopper acknowledgment, A/B testing distinctive configuration alternatives, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. It’s far less expensive to work out a virtual store than a
2. Product Testing: The VR tech has been transformative on how most item testing’s are led. Item testing, as an advertising method it can be utilized by advertisers to give clients an affair of the genuine item.
Augmented Reality (AR):
An enhanced version of reality made by the utilization of innovation to overlay advanced data on a picture of something being seen through a device, (such as a Smartphone camera); also: the technology to make augmented reality.
Uses of augmented reality:
1. AR for Consumers: This sort of AR innovation overlays items in the purchaser’s home setting, so they can check whether it looks great or will fit or show signs of improvement. Home decorations retailers have hopped on board also, with organizations like IKEA and
Wayfair giving you a chance to make sense of on the off chance that you extremely like that couch. You can even carefully try out paint hues on your dividers without breaking out any paint.
2. AR applications can turn into the foundation of the instruction business. Applications are being created which install content, pictures, and recordings, and in addition real world educational programs.
3. Product Placements: Much the same as high movement territories, for example, Times Square or Santa Monica Boulevard where brands burn through a huge number of dollars on promoting, increased reality shows another route for brands to get before possibly
drew in clients. Huge brands need to wind up some portion of the truth experienced in new virtual or enlarged universes or they will be supplanted by nonexistent or new, inventive advertisers.
The Bottom Line:
Just because AR is tending toward consumer experiences and VR toward business use in retail doesn’t mean that the respective technologies are exclusive in their applications. There are many more innovations to come on all fronts, as we’re really just in the early